Sunday, April 19, 2015

you're like

the last day of school and the first day of summer
a drive up the canyon with no destination
a combination of fire and ice
cream cheese frosting
senior prom
girl scout cookie tag-a-longs
a day at the beach
cherry chapstick and spearmint gum
a math test gone easy
the color yellow
my favorite song
gold at the end of a rainbow
hot cocoa on a snow day
fireworks on the fourth of july
a sunday session of general conference
lemonade at the state fair
my lucky penny
winning a national championship
100% battery life
monday evening and friday afternoon
no homework on the weekend
a full tank of gas
no more braces
a free gift with my purchase
a utah sunset
the first snocone of the season
your dad
a good dream
never wanting to let go








2 comments:

  1. Great list. So simple.

    I don't know why the 100% one meant so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think that one was my fav too tbh.

      Delete