Sunday, March 22, 2015

let me shed some light (on this blog)



A list of things that I think are just utterly aggressive:

most junior boys
the sophmore parking lot
the movie twilight
the sequel to that movie
doorstep tap
tap
tap dancing
hammocking (but hey)
1 am
my grandpa's driving (or should i say road rage)
trek
my alarm clock
gary dunn when he's talking about the librarian (love the guy)
pitbull's music
lp cops
lp knightings
middle school relationships
high school relationships
relationships
3rd term
school
wooden pencils
simon cowell
expensive music (it's a no from me)
this blog post

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha I laughed so hard at this. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Gary Dunn.

    This was a perfect list of specific and vague and funny and serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhh junior boys. too perfect. i love this so much :) and lp knighting and the sophomore parking lot. you hit this one right on the head

    ReplyDelete